Help Women at Risk11 April, 2017 Women-at-Risk
Growing up in foster care can be tough, especially for girls. They can become women-at-risk of several different factors affecting their lives. We help women-at-risk take control of their lives and overcome obstacles that may have been created during foster care or other times during childhood. Donate today to help foster care girls avoid becoming women-at-risk.DONATE NOW
Decide Which Cause
Which of our worthy causes would you like to support? How about all three?
How much Would you Like To Donate?
Decide how much you would like to donate. Even if you can only spare our minimum donation of $25, it will go to help those in need. Your monetary donation is greatly appreciated.
Click the "Donate Now" button above and fill out our EasyPay form to complete your donation.
"While the spirit of neighborliness was important on the frontier because neighbors were so few, it is even more important now because our neighbors are so many. " - Lady Bird Johnson (1912 - 2007)
In the News
- Hunger Project panel advocates for alleviation of homelessness, spreads awareness 19 Nov 2018 08:38 The Daily Bruin
- Lafayette prof, students seek clues to lung cancer | Turkeys and Trophies 19 Nov 2018 01:39 Lehigh Valley PA
- My man has to 'oil up' before sex 18 Nov 2018 20:56 Jamaica Star
- Kate McClure's lawyer calls her too 'naive' to mastermind GoFundMe hoax 17 Nov 2018 18:44 WOBM
- Creating careers and confidence 17 Nov 2018 16:34 Metro