Help Women at Risk11 April, 2017 Women-at-Risk
Growing up in foster care can be tough, especially for girls. They can become women-at-risk of several different factors affecting their lives. We help women-at-risk take control of their lives and overcome obstacles that may have been created during foster care or other times during childhood. Donate today to help foster care girls avoid becoming women-at-risk.DONATE NOW
Decide Which Cause
Which of our worthy causes would you like to support? How about all three?
How much Would you Like To Donate?
Decide how much you would like to donate. Even if you can only spare our minimum donation of $25, it will go to help those in need. Your monetary donation is greatly appreciated.
Click the "Donate Now" button above and fill out our EasyPay form to complete your donation.
"While the spirit of neighborliness was important on the frontier because neighbors were so few, it is even more important now because our neighbors are so many. " - Lady Bird Johnson (1912 - 2007)
In the News
- Former homeless veteran becomes success story 12 Nov 2019 05:02 WOWT
- Lansing man makes a soleful footprint 12 Nov 2019 01:02 WLAJ
- Mother, 34, had preventative mastectomy but now she is so low risk the NHS won't test her daughters 12 Nov 2019 00:32 Daily Mail
- Two unclaimed veterans to be honored Tuesday 11 Nov 2019 21:58 KOIN
- Americas darkest moral practice — infanticide 11 Nov 2019 20:28 Middlesboro Daily News