Help Women at Risk11 April, 2017 Women-at-Risk
Growing up in foster care can be tough, especially for girls. They can become women-at-risk of several different factors affecting their lives. We help women-at-risk take control of their lives and overcome obstacles that may have been created during foster care or other times during childhood. Donate today to help foster care girls avoid becoming women-at-risk.DONATE NOW
Decide Which Cause
Which of our worthy causes would you like to support? How about all three?
How much Would you Like To Donate?
Decide how much you would like to donate. Even if you can only spare our minimum donation of $25, it will go to help those in need. Your monetary donation is greatly appreciated.
Click the "Donate Now" button above and fill out our EasyPay form to complete your donation.
"While the spirit of neighborliness was important on the frontier because neighbors were so few, it is even more important now because our neighbors are so many. " - Lady Bird Johnson (1912 - 2007)
In the News
- “Our Questions And Our Pain Are Belittled”: Why Are So Many Black Women At Risk Of Dying During Childbirth? 24 May 2018 22:08 MadameNoire
- New Data Released At European Conference Demonstrates LuViva Advanced Cervical Scan Detects Cervical Cancer Earlier Than Pap And HPV Tests 24 May 2018 12:58 Laboratory Network
- Pay attention! Cranberry decreases the risk of UTI recurrence in healthy women 24 May 2018 10:30 India TV News
- Cranberry reduces risk of urinary tract infection recurrence in women: Study 24 May 2018 05:11 Deccan Chronicle
- Hartford Cop is Champion for Homeless 24 May 2018 04:37 WVIT