Help Military Women in Need11 April, 2017 Military Women
Many of our female service members have special needs while serving that the armed services do not cover. Child care and child transportation to new assignments are just some of their needs. Donate today to help female service members care for their families during transport and deployment.DONATE NOW
Decide Which Cause
Which of our worthy causes would you like to support? How about all three?
How much Would you Like To Donate?
Decide how much you would like to donate. Even if you can only spare our minimum donation of $25, it will go to help those in need. Your monetary donation is greatly appreciated.
Click the "Donate Now" button above and fill out our EasyPay form to complete your donation.
"While the spirit of neighborliness was important on the frontier because neighbors were so few, it is even more important now because our neighbors are so many. " - Lady Bird Johnson (1912 - 2007)
In the News
- Public health officials declare provincewide syphilis outbreak 20 Jan 2020 21:33 CBC
- Heart health: Are women getting incorrect treatment? 20 Jan 2020 16:44 Medical News Today
- Dentist who rode hoverboard while removing tooth found guilty of 'unlawful dental acts' 20 Jan 2020 11:02 Stuff
- Police Department Invites Public to Attend Homeless Veteran's Funeral 20 Jan 2020 04:10 Breitbart
- Black moms and postpartum depression 19 Jan 2020 18:29 Florida Courier