Help Homeless Veterans12 April, 2017 Homeless Veterans
You see it on many street corners in any city in the United States. Many of our veterans come back from their assignments and find a world much different than the world they left behind. Adjusting to civilian life can be daunting to some. Your donation can help a veteran with a meal, or even a place to stay. Help a veteran in need today.DONATE NOW
Decide Which Cause
Which of our worthy causes would you like to support? How about all three?
How much Would you Like To Donate?
Decide how much you would like to donate. Even if you can only spare our minimum donation of $25, it will go to help those in need. Your monetary donation is greatly appreciated.
Click the "Donate Now" button above and fill out our EasyPay form to complete your donation.
"While the spirit of neighborliness was important on the frontier because neighbors were so few, it is even more important now because our neighbors are so many. " - Lady Bird Johnson (1912 - 2007)
In the News
- Later puberty and later menopause associated with lower risk of type 2 diabetes in women - Medical Xpress 17 Sep 2019 07:30 Google
- Research that contraceptive pills may increase the risk of type 2 diabetes revealed after 22-year study 17 Sep 2019 04:13 The New Zeland Herald
- Contraceptive pills may raise the risk of type 2 diabetes 17 Sep 2019 00:18 Charleston Daily Mail
- Transgender sex workers feel under attack. These women are working to protect their own. 16 Sep 2019 23:38 The Washington Post
- A new effort to house homeless female veterans in Collin County 16 Sep 2019 21:31 Plano Profile